Monday, August 17, 2009

I'd like to see Ed Orgeron coach this guy. Or Pat Summitt, for that matter.

Imagine the fireworks:

"I'm really not a disciplined running back," Williams said. "I run my way. I've had coaches who have tried to teach me how to do this, do that. And I just can't do it. At first, it didn't sit well with Coach Hite at all. He's constantly [saying], 'Hammer the hole, hammer the hole. Hammer, hammer, hammer.' He wants to see contact non-stop. I didn't listen to him that much. I try not to make the contact. I try to make the people miss.

"It's not like I can't run between the tackles or anything. I just choose not to."


http://www2.timesdispatch.com/rtd/sports/college/college_football/article/TECH16_20090815-215605/286374/

Sweet, a guy that completely uncoachable. No risk of discipline problems here. None at all. 2-1 odds he ends up arrested before he's eligible to get drafted.

No comments:

Post a Comment